Monday, September 1, 2008

HaPpY tEaChEr'S dAy...

miss you E35E...

at the same time as a class I would like to wish a very Happy Teacher's Day & thank all our semester 1 facilitators of RP - Mr Ken Toh, Mr PMA Amanullah, Miss Jeanette Choy, Miss Xu Weiling & Christina Loh. As well as, some of our relief facilitators- Mr Brian Leonard & Mr Mohamed Effendy. And lastly, a well-known facilitator Mr Selvakumar Simon, my elder sister Miss Puvana who was a ex-teacher, my classical music guru Miss Arasakumari from Nrityalaya Aesthetics Society, & all others who had taught me before. Once again, I would like to thank all of you for your guidance,friendship,dicipline & love. I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for me. I will always be grateful to all of you for your great support.

A VERY HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL THE TEACHER'S IN THE WORLD!!!

உலகிலுள்ள‌ அனைத்து ஆசிரியர்களுக்கும் எனது இனிய ஆசிரியர் தின நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!!