Thursday, August 7, 2008

are both the stories quite familiar with you....???


"Pregnant unwed daughter"

A young unmarried girl discovers that she is pregnant.

Scared,
She confides this ' news' to her mother. Shouting,
cursing and crying,
the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you?
I want to know!'
The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house;

a mature and distinguished man with gray hair and
impeccably dressed in
a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and
the
girl, and tells them: 'Good morning, your daughter has
informed me of
the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my
personal family
situation, but I'll take responsibility. If a girl is
born, I will bequeath her
2 retail stores, a townhouse, a bea! ch villa and a
$1,000,000 bank account.
If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories
and a $2,000,000 bank account.
If it is twins, a factory and $1,000,000 each. However, if
there is a miscarriage,
what do you suggest I do?'
At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places
a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him,
'You can try again!'


"DIVORCE vs MURDER"

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy,
walked
up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and
said, 'I
would like to buy some cyanide.'
The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need
cyanide?'
The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my
husband.'!
The pharmacist's eye got big and he exclaimed,
'Lord have mercy!
I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband.
That's against the law!
I'll lose my licence!
They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad
things will
happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!'
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of
her
husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, 'Well
now,
that's different.. You didn't tell me you had a
prescription.'