Friday, July 18, 2008

NaUgHtY jOkEs ArE cUtE aT tImEs....

70-yr-old man asks his wife "Do u feel sad when u see me running behind young girls? "Wife replied, "No not at all; even dogs chase cars but they can't drive it."

A young Chinese girl going on her first date. Her mother warns her....
Mom: First he kisses your cheek; then he'll kiss your breasts, you'll enjoy; then he want to go on top. You must not allow it so as not to disgrace our family name." Next day girl tells Mom...
Girl: "Everything happened exactly as you predicted. I didn't allow him to go on top so I went on top and disgraced his family."

A white couple had a black baby....The husband doesn't believe that it's his baby.
Husband: Why the baby black?
Wife: U hot, I hot, baby burnt..!

Wife: "Honey, what are you looking for?"
Husband: "Nothing."
Wife: "Nothing? You have been reading our marriage certificate for an hour?"Husband:" I was looking for the expiry date!"

Boy: Mom, why am I black and you are white?
Mom: Listen son, considering all the crazy things I did years ago, you should be thankful that you are not barking!